This open-faced bagel sandwich is yummy and so simple to make.
What you need:
- Bagel (I prefer Sprouted Wheat Sesame Bagels from Trader Joe's)
- Cheese such as cheddar or colby jack
- Basil, fresh from the garden (or pot in my case) is best
- Lemon pepper
- Microgreens (optional)
What to do:
- toast bagel
- put slice of cheese on each half and warm in oven on low till cheese starts to melt
- place basil and sliced tomato on top of cheese
- generously sprinkle lemon pepper over tomatoes, add a small amount of microgreens, and enjoy!